Kansas leather has an extra wax layer for a better protection of the apron. This gives the apron also a rough and tough appearance. Kansas is a very supple cow-hide and therefore extremely comfortable to wear. The Kansas leather aprons are fitted with high quality naturally tanned belts and straps.
- Hand made in The Netherlands (Waalwijk)
- 100% Genuine, supple buffalo leather
- Sturdy adjustable straps
- Easy adjustable buckle clasp
- Fitted with handy tea towel loop
The extra waxed aprons ‘Kansas’ are available in 4 different colors: Brown, Rust, Black and Blue.
Choose from 3 lengths; we measure from the sternnum to the top of your knee: 29" (23½" wide), 32¼" (23½" wide) and 35" cm XL (27½" wide)
- Small: for those that are 5'4" or less
- Medium: for those under 6'
- Large: for those upto 6'6" or just like a longer apron
Need a bit more width? Choose a size larger
Over 6'6" or >44" in waist - drop us a note for a customized fit